Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Anthony Lister in Berlin


Anthony Lister in Berlin from rodgezooi on Vimeo.

In this video Anthony Lister runs around Berlin and tags sh-t and sounds lethargic and does a bad impression of Bob Dylan.

But there's something about him that's so likeable. So what if he can't speak with a convincing American accent even though he's lived in New York for years?

Acid Midget: Hey Tony, I'm feeling a little bromance over you in this video.
Lister: Dude my name isn't Tony.
AM: OK. I like your art works. The ones with all the deformed eyes and noses and Michael Jackson werewolves.
L: Dude how did you get into my house?
AM: Tony, I feel like we understand each other.
L: I don't think so. You really need to leave now.
AM: What's your favourite part of Berlin?
L: The East Berlin Police Department.
AM: Why is that Tony? I thought you liked decrepit houses and skate parks?
L: You'll find out in about 20 mins. Don't go anywhere.
AM: Awww Tony!







1 comment: